Royal Geographical Society
Screening of new movie Blood Lions - full and unedited for the 1st time in the UK.
“Blood Lions lays bare the truth behind the canned hunting industry that, far from contributing to the future survival of the species, may, in fact, accelerate extinction in the wild, leaving behind a trail littered with rotting corpses of its helpless and hopeless victims" - Will Travers, OBE
Sold out online - Please contact the Born Free office on 01403 240170 for late availabilityhttps://give.bornfree.org.uk/products/blood-lions-848
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Calling all; Tour Operators - Travel Agents - Destination Tourist Boards - Travel & Tourism students - Travel Press
...to learn more about the pressing industry issues of conservation, education, livelihoods, the safeguarding of animals, and how addressing these issues can support a CSR strategy and result in a more sustainable future for the industry.
To join Global Spirit's Animals in Tourism event at The Crystal, London on 9th December, and enjoy an early bird rate of £85 until 27th November, book your delegate place at https://www.globalspirit.biz/training-events.html
17th April 2016
Join Born Free’s Wildlife Manager, Mark Jones, running in the Brighton Marathon in 2016.
Exhibition will be open to everyone from Tuesday 19th April until Saturday 23rd April with free entry.
A major charity exhibition of 150 prints and original drawings, spanning 36 years of his creative life. At the prestigious Mall Galleries in the heart of London.
In aid of Born Free and EIA.
Nightrider London 2016 Fundraising Event
A one day charity ride with a difference...it’s at night! Taking in over 50 of London’s famous landmarks, Nightrider™ London is a truly unique way to explore the capital. While London sleeps, some 2500 cyclists are set to raise more than £1 million in one night for hundreds of charities.
Set off from Lee Valley VeloPark and follow a 100km or 60km circular route past over fifty of London’s most famous landmarks. Highlights include Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Tower Bridge, Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Royal Opera House and the London Eye. NEW for 2016 – Buckingham Palace and The Mall! Full support, back up and regular break stops are provided throughout the night and a well-earned breakfast and medal at the finish
• Enjoy cycling past more than 50 sights of London in this unique charity bike ride at night.
• The route is fully sign-posted. You can cycle at your own pace and follow the signs. GPS also provided.
• Amazing atmosphere with some 2500 cyclists on the night raising funds.
Is Nightrider™ for me?
• If you’re looking for a challenge then this is for you!
• You should be confident in cycling alongside London traffic. London’s roads are busy even at night, the route is mainly on quieter roads however the route takes is some of London’s busy spots such as Trafalgar Square and Leicester Square, which will be busy with public and vehicles.
• This event is not a race and not timed, we encourage people to cycle responsibly.
• This is a challenge and you will cycle 100km / 60km at night therefore you will need to train. This event is not suitable for beginners. Training guidelines will be provided.
For more information contact: Joanne@bornfree.org.uk
Pride in the Park 2016 - Saturday 9th July
Charity Ball in aid of The Born Free Foundation. 2015's event was spectacular and raised £45,000. Book for next year 9 July 2016.
Tickets £55 to include 3 course meal, entertainment and celebrity auction
Email Val for more details and tickets email@example.com