Saturday 27th February 2016
Opposite Theatre Royal,
Dominic Dyer – CEO - The Badger Trust
Mark Jones – Programmes Manager (Wildlife) & Vet – Born Free Foundation
Friday 18th March 2016
£1,500 for a table of 10 persons (includes wine)
Dress code: Black tie
For enquiries about reserving a table contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibition will be open to everyone from Tuesday 19th April until Saturday 23rd April with free entry.
A major charity exhibition of 150 prints and original drawings, spanning 36 years of his creative life. At the prestigious Mall Galleries in the heart of London.
In aid of Born Free and EIA.
Nightrider London 2016 Fundraising Event
A one day charity ride with a difference...it’s at night! Taking in over 50 of London’s famous landmarks, Nightrider™ London is a truly unique way to explore the capital. While London sleeps, some 2500 cyclists are set to raise more than £1 million in one night for hundreds of charities.
Set off from Lee Valley VeloPark and follow a 100km or 60km circular route past over fifty of London’s most famous landmarks. Highlights include Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Tower Bridge, Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Royal Opera House and the London Eye. NEW for 2016 – Buckingham Palace and The Mall! Full support, back up and regular break stops are provided throughout the night and a well-earned breakfast and medal at the finish
• Enjoy cycling past more than 50 sights of London in this unique charity bike ride at night.
• The route is fully sign-posted. You can cycle at your own pace and follow the signs. GPS also provided.
• Amazing atmosphere with some 2500 cyclists on the night raising funds.
Is Nightrider™ for me?
• If you’re looking for a challenge then this is for you!
• You should be confident in cycling alongside London traffic. London’s roads are busy even at night, the route is mainly on quieter roads however the route takes is some of London’s busy spots such as Trafalgar Square and Leicester Square, which will be busy with public and vehicles.
• This event is not a race and not timed, we encourage people to cycle responsibly.
• This is a challenge and you will cycle 100km / 60km at night therefore you will need to train. This event is not suitable for beginners. Training guidelines will be provided.
For more information contact: Joanne@bornfree.org.uk
Pride in the Park 2016 - Saturday 9th July
With special guest Virginia McKenna
Charity Ball in aid of The Born Free Foundation. 2015's event was spectacular and raised £45,000. Book for next year 9 July 2016.
Tickets £55 to include 3 course meal, entertainment and celebrity auction
Email Val for more details and tickets email@example.com